Terms and Conditions
- Persons who activate an All-Access Membership or a One-Day Pass are hereby referred to as Members.
- Members agree to the Terms & Conditions shown below when they activate an All-Access Membership or a One-Day Pass.
- All-Access Members are entitled to a one-time 7-day free trial. Unless they cancel their All-Access Membership within 7 days, the full monthly membership fee will be charged.
- All-Access Memberships renew automatically unless cancelled before the scheduled renewal date. The scheduled renewal date can be viewed in the Account Profile.
- A Member may share program content with friends and family at no additional charge only when friends and family are watching from the same screen. Members are prohibited from providing their login details to other parties to use from a different screen.
Live Classes & Class Recordings
- During live classes, Members are visible to other class participants on-screen unless they deactivate their cameras in Zoom. If a Member deactivates his or her camera, it will not be possible for Deb to give real-time feedback to them during the practice.
- During live classes, each participant’s Zoom “display name” is visible to other participants. Members may adjust their display name (for example to include just first name) in their Zoom personal profile.
- All classes are recorded and made available to Trū Yoga Members via the Trū Yoga website. When a membership is activated/renewed, the Member is agreeing to classes being recorded.
- Members may be visible from time to time in class recordings when Deb zooms in on participants to give feedback. Members who do not wish to be visible in class recordings, are responsible for turning off their cameras in Zoom settings. If a Member deactivates his or her camera, it will not be possible for Deb to give them real-time feedback during the practice.
- The classes, videos and programs offered by Trū Yoga often involve strenuous physical activity. You are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any new exercise regimen. Trū Yoga is not a medical organization and Deb cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. No program content should be construed as any form of such medical advice or diagnosis.
- By activating/renewing your membership, you represent that you understand that the classes, videos and programs offered by Trū Yoga often involve strenuous physical movement, and that such activity carries the risk of injury. You understand that it is your responsibility to judge your capabilities for such activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that by participating in classes, courses, programs, and activities from Trū Yoga, you will not exceed your limits while performing such activity, and you will select the appropriate level of activity for your skills and abilities. You understand that, from time to time Deb may suggest physical adjustments or the use of equipment and it is your responsibility to determine if any such suggested adjustment or equipment is appropriate for your level of ability and physical and mental condition.
- You expressly waive and release any claim that you may have at any time for injury of any kind against Trū Yoga, or any person or entity involved with Trū Yoga, including without limitation its directors, principals, and employees.
- The content on the Trū Yoga Website, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, videos, photographs, and illustrations are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Trū Yoga or by third parties that have licensed or otherwise provided their material to Trū Yoga.
- You acknowledge and agree that program content is being made available to you for your personal use only. No content may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without Trū Yoga’s prior express written permission. Classes may not be recorded by Members for personal use or any other purpose.